Climate of Kingston, Jamaica Average Weather
- Kingston, jamaica, 17°55'N, 76°46'W, 3 m (10 ft)
- Kingston has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- The annual mean temperature is 27.1 degrees Celsius (80.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 811 mm (31.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3002 hours.
- If Kingston were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: